With so many painful and difficult trials that people have to go through today, the world in general is becoming a rather pessimistic place. We want to offer a word of hope to anybody who is searching for truth, justice and love. If we can lend a hand to bolster your hope, please let us know. We will be more than glad to provide some guidance and support. Only to God be the glory!
- RT @drewdyck: One of the toughest disciplines of anyone in ministry is to be content in whatever little corner of the kingdom God has place… 3 months ago
- Politiquerías wp.me/pf1z5-1JX 8 months ago
- La palabra de hoy 7 de mayo de 2012 wp.me/pf1z5-1JT 8 months ago
- Aparente abandono wp.me/pf1z5-1JR 8 months ago
- I Just Discovered @Lightstock - Have you seen this?! lightstock.com/?share=8900cc7… 9 months ago
Search this blog
Tagsadvice Almighty blessed blessings children Christianity deceit deliverance discipline earth evil faith fall fear of the Lord fool God heart heavens help honor hope humility Jesus joy justice knowledge lies life LORD love mountains mouth name of God neighbor obedience path peace people poor praise Proverbs 3 Proverbs 12 Proverbs 13 Proverbs 19 Proverbs 20 Proverbs 23 Proverbs 25 Proverbs 26 Proverbs 27 Proverbs 28 Psalms punishment rebuke riches righteous righteousness salvation sin sinful nature son spirituality strenght throne trials trouble trust truth understanding upright water ways wealth wicked wickedness wisdom
Our readers come from:
- Scripture taken from the Holy Bible, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by Biblica, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Used by permission.
Follow us on Twitter